Personal Mission Statement:
I Create Safety & Acceptance In The World
I am at my best when I am spiritually connected and leading with my heart.
I will try to prevent times when I am in fear and out of balance in life.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can connect with people, teach and lead.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through connecting with people, creating, cooking, and inspiring.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as painting, cooking, creating, teaching, listening, healing.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will quilt, write, paint, cook and take care of myself physically.
My life’s journey is passionate and full of color, fun and laughter. My life is an adventure lead by my heart. It is full of love and guided by Spirit. I connect with people from a heart place and help them to love and accept themselves. I do this by loving and accepting myself, listening intuitively and offering clear, compassionate and honest feedback.
I will be a person who is surrounded by friends and family. They will all say they have been blessed to have me in their life. That I smile from the heart and laugh often. That I truly see them. That they feel love and safety and acceptance whenever they are with me. They will say I have helped them change their life for the better.
My most important future contribution to others will be:
- To Karl – that I have been a loving, fun, committed life partner.
- To my children – that they have never doubted I loved them, that we have had loads of fun, that I guided them in life, accepted them as they are and let them make their own choices.
- To my family – that I have been a source of warmth, light, love, honesty, and acceptance.
- To my friends – that I have listened, loved and accepted them. That we have had outrageous amounts of fun together.
- To the community of women in the world – that I shared my light and helped them to share theirs.
- To the global community of mothers – that I have shared my truth and through that have helped them to love and accept themselves and to feel good about their role as a mother.
- To the world as a whole – that I have done my best to be the person God created me to be. That I have added to sum total of Light.
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
- Taking better care of my health and physical body through movement and learning to cook great tasting – great for me food.
- Sharing my light and truth more with the world through more public speaking, social media, writing and taking part in more leadership roles.
- Teaching about the creative process and moving what blocks the flow of creative energy in our lives through workshops and writing.
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
- movement & breath
- willing spirit
What’s Your Purpose? Make a bold move in that direction today – create and post your personal mission statement. For help getting started try the Franklin-Covey Mission Statement builder >>