10 Jan Project Progress Report: Tansformer Quilt Sandwich
Quick report on where I am on current projects… going to shoot to update on projects weekly as a way of keeping myself and the projects moving along.
My enthusiasm for the Transformer quilt has waned and I am considering passing it along to be long-arm quilted… this has also led to me breaking the one project at a time rule. In that direction I have cut pieces for several quilts this week – am thinking (hoping, crossing-fingers) that blogging a weekly progress report will help me finish projects I start rather than always leaping from half complete things on to the next more exciting idea.
So, without further ado… here is the Project Report:
- The Transformer quilt is ready to be sandwiched
- The Pretty in Tweet (that’s what I am calling for now) flannel quilt is cut and laid out in the quilt plan for piecing
- The Tuesday Morning Gypsy quilt is a pile of fabric stips
- The Craftsy Block of the Month Fabric is ready to go… actually need to purchase a 12.5 inch square for this one to move along
- 1/3 the way through the baby girl crochet baby blanket… actually need to focus up and finish this one SOON!
… and the gallery: